it's been raining cats and dogs these days..
but that didn't stop me to go see the metro again.
was alone last thursday at the powerplant,
went there to fix/schedule some important things.
and of course, going to the mall spells s-h-o-p-p-i-n-g!
good thing, zara and mango were on sale, and you bet-
got the most steal purchases on that day! yay to me!
shopping galore is a therapy indeed, hehe..
was alone so i also got the chance to have "moi-time"
which i enjoy once-in-a-while.
after my rockwell splurging, head to the shang.
checked this kewl place to buy music and videos
called tmv (touch music and video) few peeps were there to check the music they want to listen, but hey, it's a unique store where you can buy stuff, and just a touch on that cute monitor, you can hear music! haha!
just one loophole though, some of the most "in the need" albums were not available.
but you can check them out and try to see what's instore.
went home with an accomplished day. i ♥ happy days!
random guilty pleasure (for now)
- shopping (obvious! well, who doesn't?)
- havaianas (summer-must-have, according to oprah)
- latest hollywood fashion and buzz- fabsugar and superficial
- multiply and friendster shopping online and checking sexy girls (tivoli- gusto ko lang silang tignan eh! bakit ba? haha!) respectively
- jaime oliver
- preview mag (my fashion-bible now)
- su-doku puzzles (alaveeet!)
they're going stateside and ready to conquer..
this is really hot! lucky posh!
those are for now.
enjoy the rainy days!