Monday, July 25, 2005

my three's from Teng!

* Three names i go by:
1. Edez
2. Edes
3. Zede

*Three screen names i had
1. edezther
2. sede_nanaram
3. edes

*Three physical thungs i like bout myself
1. eyes
2.butt (har!har!, asset!)
3.blunt

*Three physical things i don't like bout myself
1.hot-tempered
2.impatient
3.small sized feet

*Three parts of my heritage
1.espanola
2.chinese
3.filipino

*Three things that scare me
1.hell
2.being along
3.separation

*Three of my everyday essential
1. lip balm
2.tissue
3.bible

*Three of fave musical artists
1.beethoven (for now..)
2. MOZART (for now again...hehehe..)
3.Usher

*Three of my fave songs
1. the prayer (eversince i got married)
2. ill make love to u (boys2men)
3. beautiful people (mariah carey)

*Three things i want in a relationship
1. loyalty & faithfulness (do they have the sam meaning?)
2.honesty
3.prayer

*Three lies and truths
(hmmm... thse kept me thinking)

1.Vatican is a sacred city
2.hell is here
3.there's reincarnation

1.God is omni-potent
2.opportunity knocks twice
3.we all need life's lesson

*Three physical things about the opposite sex that attracts me
1. chest/torso
2.eyes
3.height & teeth

*Three of my fave hobbies
1.chatting
2.reading
3.cleaning

*Three things i want to do really badly now
1.take a vacae
2.watch tv the whole day
2.travel

*Three carrers i considered
1.flight attendant (would u believe, a technical person like me?)
2.doctor (i think every child though bout taking that)
3.Engineer

*Three places for my vacae
1.HK (want to see the new built disneyland!)
2.Bora!
3.tokyo

*Three kids name i like
1.ethan
2.james
3.eirene

*Three things i want to do before i die
1. served my purpose-spread God's good news
2. have children and grandchildren
3. be prosperous

*Three ways that am stereotypically am a boi!
1.am an engineer
2.i manage property
3. i always wear pants


***cant finish everything tins..but will be back
*mwuah*

No comments: