Monday, January 22, 2007

while on hiatus

read this.. and answer if you love to..

1. What does your Name mean?
Edesther. Obvious ba?
Its my mom and dad’s name-combined, now guess what their names are..

2. What's your current problem?
I really need a yaya.

3. What's your middle name?

dalaga pa- Ignacio, now- Adia

4. What is your current relationship status?
very married and very mommy.

5.Honestly, does your crush like you back?
if he will see me, he will realy like me, hahahaha!
Dream on! I fancy, kim rae-won.


6. What is your current mood?excited!

7. What do you love most?
music, books and tv

8. What makes you happy?

my hubby and sweety baby- they never cease to put a smile on my face.

9. Are you musically inclined?
Yes.

10. If you could go back in time, and change something, what would it be and why?
I will be more patient.. but I don’t regret anything.

11. If you had to be an animal for one day, what would you be?
a Labrador perhaps.

12. Ever have a near death experience?
yep, on our way to baguio, aug. 2004 I think

13. Name something you do a lot?
take care of my baby

14. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?

hmmm, I don’t have any, no lss..

15. Who did you copy and paste this from?

Faye’s blog

16. Name someone with the same b-day as you.
Carl Barât, English singer and guitarist (The Libertines and Dirty Pretty Things)

18. Have you ever sang in front of a large audience?
ah, yes, but not as an adult, when I was in gradeschool I guess..

20. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex?
height and eyes.

25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?yes!
26. Do you have braces?I used to.

27. Are you comfortable with your weight?

nah! I’m way my pre-natal mass. It’s included on my resolution for this year.

28. Do you speak any other languages?
English and Tagalog lang.


29. What's your favorite smell?
clinique happy.

30. who do you think will re-post this?
I absolutely have no idea.

No comments: