Sunday, April 18, 2010

hanging by a moment

Desperate for changing
Starving for truth
Closer to where I started
Chasing after you

nope,i'm not singing it now. but i was reminded of the song with my current situation, esp the 1st line and the 3rd. I really need a change in my life. and am still just close to where i started. I'm not sure if i started it all wrong or just fate has it's own way of making things a bit difficult for me. of course each and everyone of us has their own difficulties. but sometimes situations doesn't make you any happier. I could say I'm blessed for the most part, it just that, may be I'm looking for me, or rephrase that for me, I know i deserve more. During this difficult time in the desert land, I know i should not be picky with my job. esp that i am in the field where the crisis really hurt so hard- Realty and Construction. I am a Civil Engineer and i think i am not well-payed. or maybe for the time being, I am cause if you start looking for job now, it's hard to find the amount i am payed for. But just sometimes in my new office, o,o, wait, not sometimes, but i say most of the time, judgements and things aren't fair. I wonder why this manager judge poorly. and just he only thinks people who shows-off were the one's working where in fact, he can always see the report where my name always occur to be the best one who's working- i'm not trying to carry my chair here, if you know what i mean,but it's a matter-of-fact. I hate to reason this with myself and to just keep on telling that may be i need to learn how to deal with this injustice for more maturity. maturity or non-maturity this re-occurence stresses me. i wonder why i always feel exhausted at the end of the day and i don't really feel happy about things there. *sigh*
i guess i have to really deal with it and just hope for the best. may be in the next few months, ill try to have a new company, just after this thing that we need to do in the nearest months. do pray for me.


-------




i just want to share one scribble i did at work, just because i want to take out the stress, this sort of did help me. and hey, I'm keeping a journal so i would always count my blessings. I know it will do me good.

-------

I'm at home now, my sweetest sweetheart was sick. but she's better now, so I guess hubby doesn't need to skip work tomorrow. thank God.




Of course still am trying to lose weight for the nth time, i hope this workz. it's appetite-suppressant, as you know i kinda find it hard to stop myself from eating, nuff said.

2 comments:

Graceful Mom said...

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. Now I'm visiting yours.

Good luck with your weight loss journey. I'm also on the same road so I've been posting fitness related things on Saturdays (mostly). What I have learned though, after yoyo dieting and going to the gym for so many years without results (until recently) is that - there are no shortcuts or magic pills. But I do hope this appetite suppresant of yours works, somehow.

I've lost 20 lbs in a year. Would be happy to help if I can. My email: sandierpastures at gmail dot com

Don't worry I won't sell you anything!! :-)

Grace @ Sandier Pastures

edez said...

hi Grace! hahaha, i laughed on your last line.

thanks for dropping by.
i am a fan of your blog since Pristine's fashion show :)
and i follow you on twitter (now i sound like a fan, fan lol)

yes I read your fitness posts. and I also noticed from your recent pix that you did a great job.
i gotta admit i'm a little too lazy on moving my big booty to sweat.and i admit, i need help in this area.