Tuesday, February 17, 2004

[ Tue Feb 17, 03:52:19 PM | sede nanaram | edit ]
hongkong...australia
why are my college friends working ABROAD? i dunno if i envy them, but i really am happy for them, but it feels like im left behind, u know that feeling? at this age, i should have gotten my own place, my own car and what the heck, not a single place or car... i have this feeling maybe am still not matured enough or still kinda wonderin where i will be heading? Gosh, i really wish i knew what i really wanted in my life just before graduating college. i know i should be thankful with what i have, but sometimes it feels like i have not done enough and had not received enough... i know i should always count my blessings, or im just the ambitious type.
i can say that im happy but not satisfied, i dont know if im making sense here or i just go emotional? hmmmm... this is just one of those rare times i think about my career... what's ahead of me? where am i going? do i really have a good future? just what i said in my previous blog, i had many things in my mind, want to do many things but have not started yet, not a single step of making all those goals come true..
yes, i know i get to buy things that i need, but its seldom that i buy the things that i want becoz u know i need to budget, i need to save, i need to deposit money in my savings account (a very important thing i learned when i loss my job), and one more thing, i remind myself to just live within my means.
just after lunch i payed my credit card though i haven't receive my billing yet, i just want to make sure that when it arrives, its only a statement of my purchases and the date that i already payed the stuffs that i bought...im happy just doing that and being responsible for what has been given to me...
that's all folks....U
[ Tue Feb 17, 10:43:30 AM | sede nanaram | edit ]
hunnyqt tins
URL: http://www.danheller.com/images/Europe/England/London/People/Couples/img13.html
am so glad that Tina and B are back in each other's arms. hope it will be for good. Both of them have learned their lesson well, i know..
i know they truly love each other, if i can only see them..
[ Tue Feb 17, 10:35:30 AM | sede nanaram | edit ]
chikka'd my friends
nice try... i chikka'd my friends to have a sneak on my blogs. i wish they would read..haha! i also wish that they could write their own, find time and share details with their lives.. me, i post some, but some i don't some are secrets to keep, but i still have a diary w/ me, u know journals and the likes.
ei, what's wrong with friendster, i can't get through or may be its just our server.
(shouts!) i want to lose weight.. seems evrybody's losing and i don't..that's sad..
its rea's birthday by the way, and she's still not here.. she's on a half day, will be here this afternoon. hope she treats us, hehehe..
want to watch some movies, wasn't able to watch yesterday, had grocery with my bf.
wants to buy a new pair of nike...just like the one i see in the new advertisement here in the underpass of ayala. i like it, its kewl!
but i need to save, u know, live w/in my means..
so many plans inside my head, but have not started yet, not a single thing.
oh, i need to get back to work now, so many files and things to clean-up.
ciao!
[ Mon Feb 16, 01:56:38 PM | sede nanaram | edit ]
a very lazy monday (ohum..)
ohum...its a very lazy monday for me, need more sleep...worked yesterday for sommerset hotel, though i enjoyed it and bought some melawares for my mom.
at the church yesterday somebody approached and asked if we could attend a seminar for couples, we just stared and accept the flyer given to us, even registered his name, but not stating my name in the wife's area, coz were both single (kind of make me think... he still doesn't want to be mistaken as a married person...sad..) when i asked why he didn't put my name in the wife's area, he answered that its becoz we're still single.. not married yet, he will say that maybe they would think that we're fooling them...made me "tampo" niwei a chils approached us as if tellin' that its time to have a child (O, God i really want to have a baby now, but what can i do, am still not yet married)
At home we watched Italian Job (DVD) nice movie
Got back to the dorm and slept.

2day had my lunch at the mall, sizzling bangus, liked it! bought myself some wheat bread then head back to the office. have not worked enough today because i feel lazy and sleepy.
want to watch movie 2nyt with some friends, ill try...
anyways this is all for now, ciao!
[ Fri Feb 13, 06:14:57 PM | sede nanaram | edit ]
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY GUYS!

No comments: