Wednesday, April 21, 2004

another side of depression

"It has been a year of career bliss."

I have learned to value Maturity.

"I believe it is dedication to common purposes, a willingness to grow and learn, faith and courage in difficult situations and adaptability.

Depression has its good side too..

It taught me to know myself well..

"It implies focused attention and hard work. I must admit that the past year has molded and matured me. Life go through many phases. Ironically, it is often the most difficult situations that serve to strengthen a person's ability (my ability). In my case, my being in Engineering School and all the quirks that go with it has moved me from a Carefree person to a deeper, fuller commited individual. I am looking forward to a year ahead, a fruitful one.

No comments: